[pure-silver] fence post series

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:40:19 -0500

Last summer I was working on a series about a fencerow in TN and y'all gave me some advice about how to keep the exposures in order. It turned out not to be too difficult and here are the first twenty images in the series, with about thirty more to follow. I photographed every section of the fence, moving the camera about ten feet each time. It was a 4x5 camera and a wide angle lens.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shannonstoney/sets/72157604264574551/

--shannon