[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Special PX 3001paper

  • From: "Dave V" <DValvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:43:08 -0400

PX just means experimental.  FX is "film experiment" PX is "paper experiment".
 The 3001 just means that was the next number available from corporate for test
projects. It is a more recent number. Open the box (in total dark, no
safelights) and see if there is a stuffer sheet inside.  It will tell you how
to process the paper and hopefully how to expose it.  I don't remember if 3001
was one of mine or not.

Dave