[pure-silver] Re: drips on roll film

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:06:14 -0600

How long should you resoak the negatives in the wetting agent? I rewashed them and then resoaked in wetting agent for about half a minute. This didn't work. Maybe I should have soaked longer?

The film is Ilford HP5+ and FP4+, which is usually pretty reliable film. Maybe my stop was too strong?

--shannon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Stoney" <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>