[pure-silver] Re: Tray development and fog

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:02:10 +0100

I doubt Michael is using his enlarger while developing film, but enlarger
leaks can cause paper fogging. However, that is no reason to paint the
entire darkroom black (how depressing). Just paint the wall behind the
enlarger black and hang a black thin curtain left and right of the enlarger.
Better yet, try to seal all enlarger leaks.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com