[pure-silver] Spiratone 200 C Enlarging Meter Instructions

  • From: Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 19:27:41 -0400

I just got a Spiratone 200 C Enlarging Meter through eBay. It's apparently
unused, but what looked like an instruction sheet in the eBay listing turns out
to just be instructions for the "SPC Color Attachment," something I have no use
for. Given how ubiquitous Spiratone accessories were in the US until 25 or so
years ago, I'm hoping that someone might have a set of instructions for one of
these things (for which I'd be happy to pay any reasonable cost for duplicating
and postage). BTW, if anyone has a use for the Spiratone "SPC Color Attachment"
for one of these things (complete with instructions) let me know and it's yours.

This all begs the question of why I think an enlarging meter might be worth
using, despite past disappointment, but I'm usually optimistic