[pure-silver] Re: Selectol Soft followup - availability?

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 21:20:37 +0000

Late last year or early this year there was a "rumor" that it was discontinued.
My local people stopped carrying it some time ago as they too did not sell
much. I get a gallon a year to use in a specific class and just started buying
it from Calumet. At that time my rep told me they had quite a bit and had not
heard the "rumor".
I don't think anything official has gone out from the "Golden Kingdom", but

regards,
ann clancy