[pure-silver] Re: Purosol Optical Lens Cleaning Fluid

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:16:19 -0400

DEAR RICHARD,
        Well, the good news about living on an island where they produce
around a dozen brands of rum is that we can buy pure ethanol at the grocery
store very cheaply.  If anyone was crazy enough, they could dilute it, add
some juniper berries and a bit of lemon/lime rind, age it for a few weeks
and have gin.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB