[pure-silver] Re: Print Shrinkage Question and Adhesive Advice

  • From: harry kalish <hksvk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:50:51 -0500

Yes, I have tried the same thing, and that much shrinkage sounds about what
I have noted. But shrinkage should be more in one dimension than the other
because of how the paper fibers are aligned.

I would try rubber cement on your ruler. Apply a thin, even coat to both
members and wait for it to get tacky before putting the cork to the metal.
Clamp, but not tight enough to squeeze all the cement out.

Harry