[pure-silver] FS Friday, a couple of hours early

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 21:37:01 -0500

I hope it's OK that I am doing this now, a few hours early, before I go to bed,
rather than leaving it for tomorrow!

I have for sale a perfectly working, gently used Jobo CPP2 Color Processor with
Lift, with 1/2 dozen different tanks, bottles, 12 graduates, ten 100-ml
bottles, + much more.

I am asking $750, and I estimate the shipping would be about $70-80.  If you
live near Washington, DC, you are welcome to pick it up in person.

Pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10897229@N08/

Thanks in advance!

-Adrienne Moumin