[pure-silver] Re: Print Shrinkage Question and Adhesive Advice

  • From: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:26:39 -0700

Eric,

You have a yes vote on the contact cement. I use a rubber type contact
cement that works well for my leather projects. I use it for that all the
time. You might try to give the metal a swab with some alcohol before you
try to stick it. Let the cement dry before you put the pieces back together.

Regards,

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com