[pure-silver] Re: Print Shrinkage & Paper Quality

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 22:03:24 -0600

I have noticed paper shrinkage mostly, and that means almost all, on the
long edge of the paper.  If there were shorter dimensions on two sides, I'd
suspect TOO high a local drying temp. Air dry only . But with the cold and
need for heat the RH may be really low right now?

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226