[pure-silver] Re: Photographing Hands

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:58:51 +0800

Dear Malcolm,

     The problem I have found with hand photographs is when people move them
out of focus and wave them about. My friend Bill has a benign constant
tremor that plays merry hell with the pictures, not to mention any pictures
he tries to take with his little camera.

     The best solution I have found is a small Acme stapler. You spread out
the hand and find a couple of areas of webbed skin or loose bits that will
not be in shot and then staple them to the furniture. The concentration this
produces in the subject is wonderful and contributes a great deal to the
special feeling of of the art. A little Betadine on the puncture marks after
you are done and it is as good as new until next time.

     Uncle Dick

PS: Don't use superglue.