[pure-silver] Re: PMK and MCS

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 19:00:16 +0200

Lloyd Erlick a écrit :

At 08:57 AM 5/1/2006 , Richard wrote:

There is something to be said for Amoebas: they don't suffer from pinched spinal nerves. Right now I wish I were an Amoebae.

---

====================

May 2, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

I have a slight lower back problem. Fortunately I suffer pain only very
rarely, and seemingly unpredictably. I could almost believe talking about
it is a jinx ...

Anyway, I found very significant help from a book by Leon Root. I forget
the title, something like My Aching Back. It's quite old, I think from the
seventies.

Root outlines a series of exercises and stretches that help the back resist
whatever it is that sets off the pain. The basic idea is that a well
muscled torso protects and supports the spine.

I followed Root's advice for years. Lately (well, for a decade...) I've
fallen into lardbelly shape. His exercises really help, and I should take
my own advice ...

regards,
--le
________________________________
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
website: www.heylloyd.com
telephone: 416-686-0326
email: portrait@xxxxxxxxxxxx
________________________________
Dear RIchard (and others)
A few years back, I had the same problem than your's, being only able to go on the chair (only this one !) for 5 minutes, then stay up for 3 to 4 minutes, then go to bed for no more than a quarter of an hour.... This lasted a month and a half. I was fed with anti dolor pills, and many others.
When I was examined, having had a "scanner" the doctor said to me :
The choice is yours: go to the hospital to have a surgery to cure your back or loose 30 pounds and muscle your belly.
I've choosen the latter and, I cross my fingers, I'm fine since then.
I've had a book offered explaining how to muscle your back but did not use it. I told you, the cure is fitness and have your belly as hard as steel ! (it will help on the beach too).
Of course, I avoid lifting heavy wheights and doing too much with my body, but....
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière