[pure-silver] Re: Orietal Seagal

  • From: "Bill Earle" <wearle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:52:20 -0500 (EST)

Have you checked your chemistry?  While I have no experience with Oriental
paper, I have seen strange things happen if the developer is not quite
right.  I had one experience where I thought the developer was right and
ended up dumping it and starting over.  Could not get a decent print.
Don't forget to add some old brown.  Are you getting good results with
other papers?

Regards,
Bill Earle
www.wfephotography.com