[pure-silver] Re: Another one...

  • From: "bill h" <vintagebill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:51:30 -0500

Thank you, Dave. It is at least good to know that the paper was discontinued
(sigh). Meanwhile, I will search around to see if I can buy up all the
remaining supplies (there don't seem to be any). I'll probably try the N
surface (I did not like it in the past, but at least it is single weight). I
guess this is the time, in traditional photography, to be flexible.

bill h