[pure-silver] Re: Orietal Seagal

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:19:25 -0000

Interestingly I have just been having discussion with Maco/ Hans O Mahn on
this topic (they are European distributors for Oriental).

They tell me that the newest Oriental 'VC FB 11' does not Lith print. The
previous one did of course. I have requested samples to test. It would be
worth trying after bleaching though - some papers hold hidden secrets here.

Tim