[pure-silver] Re: Keeping your liquid chemicals fresher longer

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 00:36:59 +1000

Then one has to dispose of the oil which is a royal pain these days.
 Excess cooking oil is the only waste thing I have sitting under my kitchen
sink that is a pain to dispose of properly and easily without costing too
much $$.  I usually take it to an annual chemical clean up day our local
council runs (free disposal of all chems incl. any photographic ones I
haven't poured down my sink - and no side tracking this thread by advising
me on what I can and can't put down my sink please !  You could always
start another thread if you feel so led).
Regards
Peter