[pure-silver] Re: Jobo roller base.

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:49:12 -0700 (PDT)

Well, for alot less, another option would be to buy a JOBO tempering bath that
would hold 6 1L bottles plus some that you could use for your rinse water...
for BW
  I agree with you, as I said in my post, about the color.
  Bob

Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  At 01:05 PM 7/3/2007 -0700, Bob Adler wrote:

>With the CPP2 you don't HAVE to have a water panel, but I do and it
>really helps.
>
>Best of luck,
>Bob

The rinse and wash water comes in through the plumbing rather than
the tempered water bath, as you know... You can get by without a
panel for B&W if you have reasonable control over the water inlet
temp so as not to induce reticulation. But if you process color (any
color) a water panel with a bleed is pretty much required.

:-)

Jim

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA