[pure-silver] Jobo roller base.

  • From: "Rob C" <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 20:26:11 +0100

I have been looking at the possibility of a jobo processor and the CPP looks
best but:
I don't really have room for it at the moment and it seems like you need to
pour chemicals and empty/tip it so what is the real benefit over using just a
roller base and hand rotating? Obviously the temperature control looks like it
is the main benefit but after that I'm not sure about how much  benefit their
is.
An ATL-1500 on the other hand, is fully automatic although it doesn't take
expert drums. Problem is that the ATL-1500 is expensive!!! £2800 new.

For now I have ordered a roller base to see how I get on with that. If it turns
out to be a real pain to use, would a cpp processor really make things much
easier.

thanks