[pure-silver] Re: Jobo Print Drum With FB Paper

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:45:07 -0800

I occasionally use my JOBO for fiber prints. Mainly 20x24's. The drum
leaves rib marks (dents) which remain through air drying. The use of a dry
mount press on a slightly damp print will usually remove the rib dents. I
have a large belt/drum dryer where the prints are held tight against a
rotating heated drum. The prints come off of the dryer flat and dry, no
drum rib marks. Obviously, this is the dryer I use for JOBO processed fiber
prints.

Jim