[pure-silver] Jobo Print Drum With FB Paper

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:54:27 -0600

Does anyone have experience processing FB papers in a Jobo rotary
processor? I've heard that a) it can leave ridges on the print, b) it
works fine, and c) it works fine using fiberglass window screening
between the print and the drum. The results probably depend on the paper
being used. I plan on trying Ilford FB MG paper, which I think is double
weight.

-Peter De Smidt