[pure-silver] Image stabilizer

  • From: Jon Mided <photosource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:12:01 -0400

I've seen the recent postings in the Agfa Insolvency thread and am
interested in producing an image stabilizer similar to Sistan or Ag
Guard to sell under the Digitaltruth brand. I'm currently working
with a lab/chemist to produce some new developers, and its important
to me to make the best possible product that would be of genuine use
to people. If anyone wants to help formulate a stabilizer and test
samples, I think we could get this into production quickly and at a
low cost.

--Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo
http://www.digitaltruth.com