[pure-silver] Re: Image stabilizer

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 00:55:36 -0700 (PDT)

Someone wrote about bullshiters ?

Richard has repeatedly mentioned he is not aware what
is in AG-Guard ...

Ryuji responded to the effect that he even knew as
much as the patent number...

Subesquently, I belive Richard and I both asked him
for it but I do not recal any forthcomming
response....

therefore,

Here is the CAS for the active ingredient...

CAS# 25985-57-3
which is used in a concentration of 1% (plus or minus
a half percent)... for the stock solutuion.

I belive this would be

2-amidininosulfanyl-etansulfonat

(C3H8N203S2)

but I have not confirmed this. There may be a spelling
problem....

When I locate the patent I will post that info too, if
anyone is interested.

Ray