[pure-silver] Re: Hydroquinone - would you like fries with that?

  • From: Ken Sinclair <photo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:46:49 -0600

Bob...

How about your multiple daily doses of coffee ?

8-)

Ken

On 30-Apr-11, at 11:28 AM, Laurence Cuffe wrote:

On Apr 30, 2011, at 09:42 AM, BOB KISS <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HEY PETER!

Did you know that you can develop platinum-palladium prints in a saturated solution of MSG and clear them in Sprite or 7-Up (phosphoric acid)? I make it a habit not to eat anything that develops, fixes, or clears. I do eat stop bath (Balsamic vinegar) and the one developing agent I do eat is ascorbic acid (Vit C). ;-))

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

That also cuts out green tea and red wine, which may be a healthy option.
All the best
Laurence Cuffe