[pure-silver] Re: Hydroquinone - would you like fries with that?

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:42:28 -0400

HEY PETER!

            Did you know that you can develop platinum-palladium prints in a
saturated solution of MSG and clear them in Sprite or 7-Up (phosphoric
acid)?  I make it a habit not to eat anything that develops, fixes, or
clears.  I do eat stop bath (Balsamic vinegar) and the one developing agent
I do eat is ascorbic acid (Vit C).  ;-))

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____