[pure-silver] Re: Hewes Steel Reels in a Jobo Processor?

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:55:37 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all those who responded to my question
regarding Hewes Steel Reels in a Jobo Processor.

I did finally get a definitive answer from Jobo -
which was 'not really'

It seems that there is a special core for use with the
standard Hewes reels, which allows them to be used in
the 2500 series tanks.  Unfortunately this core was
discontinued several years ago, and is no longer
available.

Jobo now has a new style of steel reel, also made by
Hewes, but which allows the use of another core which
is currently available.

Mark