[pure-silver] Hewes Steel Reels in a Jobo Processor?

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:12:52 -0800 (PST)

I currently develop my 35 mm film manually in steel
cans with Hewes reels, for 4x5 I use BTZS tubes.  I
have an opportunity to purchase a barely used Jobo
CPE-2 Plus processor, which I am considering.

Does anybody know if I can use my steel reels in the
Jobo processor - and if so, which tanks I want to use
for that?  I sent this question to the address for
questions on the Jobo website, and got nothing but an
automated response saying how important my question
was to them.