[pure-silver] Re: HC 110 or Stop Bath?

  • From: "K W Hart" <kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:17:22 -0400

I used D-76 for film developing for years, but the quantity of B&W film developing has dropped so low that I needed another option. HC110 is that option for me. I don't recall offhand which dilution I use, but I downloaded instructions from Kodak's website, and follow those. I use a syringe with a large bore needle to measure out the couple milliliters of syrup I need each time.

Ken Hart

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Harting" <wm.harting@xxxxxxxxx>