[pure-silver] Gigabitfilm in Rodinal

  • From: Horváth Krisztián <hkcs@xxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:19:37 +0200

I shoot a 35mm roll of Gigabitfilm last weekend (at ISO 40), but I have never had it's original developer. I use Rodinal mostly, so I was wondering if I could use it in higher dilutition. Have anyone ever tried something like this? If yes, what were the results? If no, please give me some help, what dilutiton and time would you use? At the moment, after some search via google, my starting point is 15 min @ 20°C/60°F and 1:100 dilutition.

Krisztian