[pure-silver] Re: Getting rid of a block

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:13:48 -0400

DEAR MARK,
        All the suggestions so far have been very good.  I do (or will do) them
and
I also pick up my copy of ART AND FEAR and read it again!  Amazing how is
kick starts my creativity.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi