[pure-silver] Re: Fw: Coffee filters

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:00:56 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Fw: Coffee filters

This list is so funny sometimes. We run into the same problems so much and I really enjoy seeing what other people come up with. I was immediately offended by the slowness of the filtering too. I have this huge roll of copper wire in the garage. I made a conical coil by making severals wraps of wire around the outside of my funnel. Then I put it inside the funnel. There was a little extra sticking out which I bent over the lip of the funnel to hold it in place. creats airspace just like you said. Amazing how much trouble I go to to avoid having to go buy something. Even for a dollar ;)
Be careful of Copper around developers. Traces of copper in developer can cause fogging.

---