[pure-silver] Re: Fixing after indirect toning - a deeper question

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:46:29 -0000

I wouldn't advise redeveloping only partially in the toner Chris. There is
no point and it leaves silver halides behind. Better to control at the
bleach stage and redevelop fully what has been bleached (which can be much
or very little - but controllable).
There are plenty of other ways of controlling colour, ratio of silver to
sulphide etc if needed.
Tim
http://www.worldbookoflithprinting.com