[pure-silver] Re: Filter advice?

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 06:12:10 -0800 (PST)

Len

I shoot primarily LF (4x5), although I do some 35mm as
well.  I find that when shooting in 35mm, I carry a
huge bag with a wide selection of lenses, and I use
many or all of them.  For LF, I use the same lens 90%
or the time (my 150mm) and I have a wide angle lens (a
90mm) which I use the rest of the time.  I used to
have a 300mm which I sold since I so rarely used it.

I shoot almost all B&W, and the filters that I use the
most are red, yellow and polarizing - I have these
three in the two sizes for my two lenses, which I
carry in the bag.  In addition I carry a Cokin system
holder and a selection of filters that I use less
often for that - graded neutral density, green, orange
etc.

Mark