[pure-silver] Re: Filter advice?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:20:56 +0100

Jim Brick a écrit :

At 10:12 AM 2/13/2006, Georges Giralt wrote:

Jim Brick a écrit :

At 10:24 PM 2/12/2006, Georges Giralt wrote:

Hi Len !
I, for one, hate the Cokin and Lee filters. The resin they are made of is a dust magnet in dry climates. Add to that that this resin is prone to scratches when cleaned on the field to remove the dirt colleted.

I use a 4x4 Lee filter holder but most of my 4" filters are glass. Tiffen, B+W, & Heliopan.
Jim

Hi Jim !
Could you please give me some part numbers, if possible, for the glass Lee filters ? Because I've a filter holder of no use, because of the resin filters I hate....
TIA

If you re-read my post, you'll see that I said "Tiffen, B+W, and Heliopan" 4x4 glass filters. I never mentioned Lee filters, only the filter holder.

:-)

Jim
This makes sense... I'll chase the Tiffen ones.
Thanks
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière