[pure-silver] Re: Filter advice?

  • From: "Len Eselson" <leneselson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:10:32 -0500

Hi folks,
Thanks for the valuable insights from many of you.

For the record I ended up with 4 of the usual B&W filters and
a polarizer in the 72mm size + 3 step-up rings. A neutral
gradient of some sort is probably in the works.

Incidently, I purchased the lot from the Filter Connection.
Their prices were very good, and the folks there were very
pleasant to deal with. Of course I am not connected with them in
any way,  (http://www.2filter.com)

Len