[pure-silver] Re: Emulsion Peel-off and more questions

  • From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:15:19 -0300

Snoopy,

All I need is to put those nice wooden made cameras to work and as I'm mostly
making platinum/palladium prints…

As said before, getting liquid emulsion is kind of a mission impossible here.
Though I'll find out more, there's still one business that could manage to
stock some of that.

I wonder then, what's the better support to pour the liquid emulsion on

Greets

Pablo