[pure-silver] Re: Emulsion Peel-off and more questions

  • From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:01:11 -0300

I'm sure that would help, Marty. Though as with the film sheets that size, both
or any of them, Liquid Light and Ag+ are impossible to find in Argentina and
trying to buy from the US, plus shipping plus argentinean customs… well, I
wouldn't even bother with such.

Glad to get a fan, an admirer

cheers

Pablo