[pure-silver] Re: Dry Mounting Again (Last Question, I Swear!!)

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:50:38 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Pure Silver" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:11 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Dry Mounting Again (Last Question, I Swear!!)

Thanks so much to all of you for your reassurance & advice. I'd truly be lost without you folks out there on this list!

One last question (yeah, right!!) occasioned by Richard's description. Why do you use Colormount? When I was trying to decide what to use, I carefully read the mfr's specs, and decided to go w/Buffermount. After my recent experience at the exhibit, I didn't want to take any chances w/using a product that might cause problems, even if down the road. So am very curious as to why you choose the product which claims to be made for RC prints?

Thanks AGAIN!

Buffer mount is OK, I just picked a low temperature material because I was mounting a lot of RC prints. Actually, I think the buffer mount is also low temp. The temp makes little or no difference for fiber paper.