[pure-silver] Dry Mounting Again (Last Question, I Swear!!)

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:11:46 -0400

Thanks so much to all of you for your reassurance & advice.  I'd truly be lost
without you folks out there on this list!

One last question (yeah, right!!) occasioned by Richard's description.  Why do
you use Colormount?  When I was trying to decide what to use, I carefully read
the mfr's specs, and decided to go w/Buffermount.   After my recent experience
at the exhibit, I didn't want to take any chances w/using a product that might
cause problems, even if down the road.   So am very curious as to why you
choose the product which claims to be made for RC prints?

Thanks AGAIN!

-Adrienne Moumin
B&W photographs and photo-collages: www.picturexhibit.com
Photos @ Saatchi Gallery: www.tinyurl.com/hw6r3