[pure-silver] Re: DAMMIT Freestyle doing it again.

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <ole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:36:34 +0200

That's correct, Harman nave declared that they will not deliver products for re-labelling. So on the aquisition of Kentmere that policy also extends to Kentmere products.

--

Ole Tjugen

På Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:30:34 +0200, skrev Dennis P <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Apr 24, 2009, at 11:05 AM, Tim Rudman wrote:

This is not a Freestyle problem at all Denis.
Kentmere was bought out by Ilford and the Kentmere plant closed. Future
Kentmere products will be made at the Ilford plant but cannot be the same
for many reasons.
The Kentmere stock is now running out, sad but true.
I know that work is going on with regards to future products but details are
still under wraps.
Tim

Well you are in a better position to know the truth but that isn't what the sales gal said to me. She said that since Harman bought Kentmere, Freestyle is not comfortable with continuing the relationship.