[pure-silver] Re: Chemical subsitution

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:56:47 -0400

DEAR RICHARD,

      Well, as we say in Barbados, now I con-FUSED!  In your e-mail below
(was that your info or Doug Nishimura's info?) where it states that Hypo
Clear is mostly sulfite and metabisulfite, it also states that, "Kodak has
added a small amount of sodium citrate and tetra-sodium EDTA to bind-up
unwanted metal ions effectively".  Hmmmmmmmmm, is Doug wrong in his
assessment that there is sodium citrate in hypo clear instead of the citric
acid that you cited from the patent info?  Please advise.

            CHEERS!

                  BOB