[pure-silver] Re: Chemical subsitution

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:04:42 -0400

But why bother when the magnification is so easily calculated.  At RIT I
studied optics, both under graduate and graduate, up to and including Born
and Wolf including physical optics, doing vibration analysis using
holography for General Electric during the summers but my last name tells
all.  K I S S: keep it simple stupid.  I calculated MANY entrance and exit
pupils using a nodal slide and they are OFTEN where you would least expect
them.  Again, why bother when the magnification is so easy to calculate.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB