[pure-silver] Re: Change of subject - darkroom attire

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:07:17 -0400

Hypersensitivity due to changes in how the body's immune system reacts
is poorly understood at present and is a matter of conjecture in the
medical profession.  An arthritic condition can appear when the body
mistakes tissue in its own joints as a foreign substance so stiffness as
an initial symptom is reasonable.  Apparently just about any chemical is
capable of triggering the enhanced response.  There was a lot in the
press a few years ago but the number of articles seems to have fallen
off.

Jerry