[pure-silver] Re: Censorship

  • From: vellum <vellum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:49:18 +0000

That's not the reason for the censorship.  The article in the Modesto
Bee states clearly that "A couple of visitors voiced objections to
gallery staff members".  Furthermore, the article implies that the
gallery operators felt that the images crossed the line of good taste
and states that the gallery board felt the photos were inappropriate for
children.

It's just plain old prudish censorship born of an anti-human morality.
Here's the url to the article so you can read it and decide for yourself.

http://www.modbee.com/1544/story/143951.html