[pure-silver] Re: Ansco 115 Contrast Boost

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:09:22 -0800 (PST)

--- Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Lloyd, and Richard, for your posts in response
to my questions.  Lloyd, I had thought that your
earlier post regarding the potassium salts was
recommending some specific substitutions in the Ansco
120 formula. As you state here, it was a more general
statement about substituting for the respective sodium
slats, which is what I would have suspected, and where
I got confused. I plan do a bit of experimentation
with it I think.

John Meyers