[pure-silver] Ansco 115 Contrast Boost

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:44:27 -0800 (PST)

I was wondering, before getting into a personal
printing session, if there's a way to boost the
contrast of Ansco 115.
I use it 1:4 with Forte VC Warmtone to get the warmth
I like, and typically I need to use a 3.5 filter where
a 1.5-2.5 would be fine with Ilford Multigrade.  I'd
like to be using a lower grade filter, if possible.
Is there a way to chemically boost contrast in this
developer?
Eric Nelson