[pure-silver] Re: Amidol and oxidization

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 13:07:21 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee" <michaelandpaula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 12:17 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Amidol and oxidization

For some reason, the responses I make are coming through with the message that there are encoding errors and/or attachments are probably corrupt. This has never happened to me before, so I am re-sending with everything but my response deleted.

Michael A. Smith

The headers from your messages say that they were sent in plain text with no attachments. The list server is set to strip attachments but I am unaware that it sends error messages when it does. Please send me a copy of one of these messages with _complete_ headers and I may be able to figure out what is going on.

co-owner of Pure-Silver