[pure-silver] Re: Adding Sodium Sulfite to Sodium Thiosufale.

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 16:59:43 +0200

        ----- Message d'origine -----
De: <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 07:46:31 -0700
Sujet: [pure-silver] Re: Adding Sodium Sulfite to Sodium Thiosufale.
À: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
You also could just use a water rinse between the acid stop bath and the fixer.
 Should take care of any care over for all practical purposes.  A dip for a few
seconds in a tray of pure water should dilute anything left on the print that
what made the fixer should be unimportant.
The water rinse is what I do between a citric stop bath and a neutral fixer.
That prevents the release of sulphur dioxide for which I have some sensitivity.

Claudio Bonavolta
www.bonavolta.ch