[pure-silver] Re: Acquiring photo grade chemicals

  • From: Bogdan <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 00:14:27 -0400

And explain that one at the border ;) . Thanks for the tip. I hate these border restrictions.

Was the Amidol from China contaminated?  I'll check with ArtCraft..

Cheers,
Bogdan

On 4/3/2011 9:49 PM, Mike Kirwan wrote:
Sodium Carbonate - washing soda, Arm and Hammer also available at pool suppliers as a PH adjustment chemical. Amidol, I joined a group purchase that has the stuff shipped from China, was not the best and my supply is all gone :( The only place I can find that lists Amidol is the Photographers Formulary - alas no shipping out of the US. Maybe make a trip south and stock up?
Mike