[pure-silver] Re: 60mm WA Enlarging lens with an Omega B8?

  • From: Laurence cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:58:02 +0100
On 20 Oct 2012, at 18:01, Marvin wrote:

> I just "won" an ePrey auction for a 60 mm WA Componon so, if the lens
> actually materializes, I'll be reporting back on the results.
Good luck with it. I have one, which I enjoyed until I upgraded the enlarger
due to poor light distribution on the base board. This was due to problems with
the bulb and the condenser, not the enlarging lens. I now have larger
enlargers, and can use longer lenses for the same negatives so the WA doesnt
get to play as often.
All the best
Laurence Cuffe